Face Mask 20 Boxes (1000) or 40 Boxes (2000 masks)
£50.00 – £100.00 Ex VAT
£2.50 per box of 50
Subscription service available please email for details
Our type IIR 3-ply splash resistant surgical masks are made with a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 99%. These masks are ideal for laypersons, medical professionals and key workers exposed to blood and other bodily fluid. Complete with elasticated ear loops and integrated wire nose bridge ensuring a secure and comfortable fit for the wearer.
These Masks Conform to the Following Regulatory Statuses: EN 14683:2019 (European Standard)
Key Features of GBPPE Disposable Type IIR Surgical Masks:
- 3-ply protective layers (Hydrophobic
outer layer, meltblown filter middle layer,
Hydrophilic soft inner layer)
- > 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Splash resistant to >16 kPa
- Suitable for laypersons, NHS, Dentists, Care homes, Vets & other professions.
- Appropriate for situations where workers are exposed to blood and bodily fluids.
- Intended as an infection control measure.
- GBPPE Disposable Type IIR Surgical Masks are single-use disposable product
- Our surgical masks are latex free
- One size fits all
- Sold in cartons of 40 Boxes (2000 masks)
Traceability, all our products are GS1 barcode registered and include product date, batch number and expiry date for full traceability. We are also GLN registered (Global Location Number) as per new NHS requirements. All our masks are tested and certified in the UK.